Helping Samsung Establish a Future-Fit Tech Stack Solution
Samsung’s question was, “How do we assess the efficacy of our global marketing technology solutions to effectively execute, measure and optimize our marketing activities?”
R3 created a customized evaluation framework - prioritizing 8 key functional areas - while also identifying opportunities for savings through global rate card negotiations and ways toimprove transparency.
Through this process, R3 helped Samsung establish a future fit solution and an ongoing roadmap to realize greater effectiveness and efficiency from their Adtech stack.
- Publication White Paper | Zero-Based Budgeting
- Article 'Take This Typewriter Away': Stories From The Women Of Advertising, 1964 - 2018
- Article New Business Revenue Fell for Creative Agencies in 2017 as Marketers Focused on Flexibility
- Article New Consumer Touchpoints For 2018
- Article 2017: The Year The Holding Companies Fell To Earth
- News Data & Cloud Tech Summit 2018: Evolution of Responsible Data Analytics
- News CMOs Tackle Digital Transformation, Integration at NYC Roundtable
- News R3 Principal Talks Disruption and Consumer Experience at HSBC's Digital Innovation Conference
- News R3 Invests in China Consumer Analytics Specialist Bomoda
- News R3's Adtech 40 Unearths Five Digital Demands on CMOs