Helping AB InBev Improve Their Global Media Strategy
AB InBev had historically operated in a silo based approach, with no global leadership in media, and with agencies appointed and managed on a local basis.
We were hired to help on a global media review, with 14 key markets in Europe, Asia, Mexico and Latin America involved – and almost all of the top agency holding companies in the mix.
The beer giant found a new path forward with a highly transparent bidding process, ensuring clarity of rates, talent and commitments for the coming years.
- News AB InBev calls digital and social pitch in China
- News AB InBev Launches Media Review
- News Publicis, VCCP Named Winners in Cathay Pacific's First Pitch in 25 Years
- News Shell Confirms ‘Agency Of The Future’ Roster And MediaCom Appointment
- News Poh Heng Jewellery Enlists R3 As It Looks For Integrated Agency Partner