Helping Ooredoo Achieve a Higher Level of Marketing Sophistication
As Myanmar is opening up and moving forward, Ooredoo decided that they needed new agency partners to bring them to a higher level of marketing sophistication.
R3 assisted by organizing concurrent reviews for the creative, media, digital and PR disciplines. We widened the search to the Indochina region to ensure that we captured the best in class.
The R3 answer provided a seamless and transparent process in an emerging market.
- Article Marketers Demand That China PR Agencies Evolve: R3
- Article Singapore Airlines Places Its Global Business Up For Review And Invites Agencies To Pitch
- Article Creative pitches driving APAC new business: R3
- Article An Interview With “Global CMO” Co-author And Marketing Guru Greg Paull
- Article New Business League May 2018: Publicis Tops Global Creative
- News Ooredoo Myanmar Settles Creative, Digital, Media and PR Agencies
- News Ooredoo Myanmar Launches Creative and Media Reviews
- News Publicis, VCCP Named Winners in Cathay Pacific's First Pitch in 25 Years
- News Shell Confirms ‘Agency Of The Future’ Roster And MediaCom Appointment
- News Poh Heng Jewellery Enlists R3 As It Looks For Integrated Agency Partner