Helping the Singapore EDB Find Global Agency Partners
The Singapore Economic Development Board’s question was, “How can we find best-in-class in-market agency partners that fulfil an integrated, through-the-line scope?”
R3 was hired to lead an agency review in the United States, Germany and Japan, as well as the domestic market in Singapore, and was also brought on as the EDB’s long-term agency management consultant.
R3 managed the global pitch process resulting in 40 submissions across 4 markets, with 14 agencies short-listed and final 4 appointments.
- Article Singapore Airlines Places Its Global Business Up For Review And Invites Agencies To Pitch
- Article Creative pitches driving APAC new business: R3
- Article An Interview With “Global CMO” Co-author And Marketing Guru Greg Paull
- Article New Business League May 2018: Publicis Tops Global Creative
- Article Pitch Pressure: Marketers Demand More During Reviews – Even When It Comes Down To Price
- News Doremus Named Lead Agency for Singapore Economic Development Board
- News EDB Selects Agency Partners for Four Markets
- News Singapore EDB Appoints R3 as long term Global Agency Management Consultant
- News EDB Picks R3 For Agency Audit
- News Publicis, VCCP Named Winners in Cathay Pacific's First Pitch in 25 Years