Helping Coca-Cola Become More Integrated
Coca-Cola wanted to be certain that its Olympic campaign was truly integrated and amplified at a critical time.
We helped Coke "start their own agency" – the Red Lounge – tapping into the best creative, media, digital, outdoor and promotions talent available.
This was Coca-Cola's most successful Olympics ever – with the model replicated for the next World Cup.
- Article Is Crowdsourcing Creativity Driving Agency Transformation?
- Publication White Paper | Winning at Agency Relationships
- Article Coca-Cola, Adidas and BMW lead 2012 Olympic perception in China
- Article China Mobile, Apple, Coca-Cola Lead as China’s Most Engaging Brands for Q2 2011
- Article Coca-Cola most recognized Olympic Games sponsor
- News China CMOs Integrate and Innovate in Marketing’s “New Normal”
- News R3 University: Unlocking greater value from your agency partners for public sector marketers
- News Pitch doctor Shufen Goh on bottom feeders, the agency integration myth and the toughest pitch of her life
- News R3 Builds Its Senior Team with Two Promotions
- News The finance and marketing therapy session