Supporting Pfizer's Global Transformation
Pfizer globally was undergoing a transformation and wanted an external perspective on their Go To Market model as it related to communications moving forward.
R3 conducted a number of stakeholder interviews across the global teams and those in the US, Europe, LATAM and Asia to understand the issues, and then draw some conclusions. We also benchmarked Pfizer’s approach and fees against Best in Class FMCG and Pharma companies.
The pharma company now has a new level of clarity on the way forward, particularly as it relates to collaboration, communication, and the digital journey.
- Article Maxus will live on in India: Mark Patterson
- Article 5 Top Agencies Are Competing for Lay’s Creative Account
- Article How Asia's CMOs Are Embracing Digital
- Article Innovation, Big-Picture Strategy Weigh on APAC CMO Minds: R3
- Article Curing the Legacy Disease: The Road to Digital Transformation
- News Complex Business Landscape Big Challenge for 41% Asian CMOs
- News R3 and The Marketing Society Co-Host Power Lunch Event in HK
- News Is the SME Mindset Towards Marketing Still 20 Years Behind?
- News How Much of Marketing Can Realistically Be Taken In-house?
- News R3's Adtech 40 Unearths Five Digital Demands on CMOs