Helping a Global Automaker Align Their Agencies
A global company wanted to review their media agency across 55 countries in order to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
Our role was to lead the entire process, looking not only at agency fit, but also at benchmarking media costs and agency fees.
The new global partnership is proving to be a strong alliance.
- News GM media review gets underway in Asia
- News Burlington Stores suits up with Horizon as new Media AOR
- News Horizon Media Adds Another Major Honda Regional Account
- News R3's Melissa Lea Talks Procurement - Agency Relationships at Mirren Live
- News Publicis’ Starcom Wins Lowe’s First Media Agency Review in 10 Years