Senior Financial Consultant - Job Description
R3 is a leading global, regional and local consultancy group, focused on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of marketers and their agencies. We enable our clients to get the competitive edge and a better return on investment from agencies, media and marketing spend. With over 100 people in the US, Asia, EMEA and LATAM, we work with nine of the world’s top twenty marketers including Unilever, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Mastercard, Colgate, Procter & Gamble, BMW, Intel and Shell.
We are looking for a Financial Consultant to support our Singapore office’s growing businesses. CMOs today need to be responsible for business results and track their Return on Investments to be answerable to the CEOs. In this role, we are looking for subject matter experts in commercial and audit aspects of business who have a strong business acumen and want to learn about the marketing industry.
We are a global consultancy, so we need talent who has a holistic world view and is not afraid to take on challenges of managing multiple markets and stakeholders - clients, their agencies, their partners and internal management.
- Strategic review of remuneration models
- Financial & process audits of our clients’ agencies, locally and globally
- Review of fees, contracts and terms
- Negotiation and contracting
- Around 8 years of working experiences in Audit &/or Management Consulting
- Experiences in the Advertising / Marketing industry will be an advantage
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the principles of process audit, risks and controls
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, logical reasoning, and comfortable with numbers
- Proficient in MS office suites particularly Excel & Powerpoint
- Able to communicate well in verbal and written form, including crafting messages and communicating findings/practical recommendations to stakeholders.
- Pro-active, able to work in teams and independent at the same time with the ability to prioritize time, tasks and deliverables
- Fast learner, positive, self-motivated, eager to learn, with good track record of performance and integrity
Please send your CV to email@example.com